Sr. System Engineer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Sr. System Engineer for a contract in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Provide information systems engineering, functional analysis of CWP system requirements, development, production, test and evaluation of related information systems
- Provide systems engineering activities oversight, demonstrated expertise with new and legacy systems, technical alternative analyses,acquisition management of information systems, and information management tools.
- Performing hardware and software analyses to provide comparative data or performance characteristics and suitability within the existing environment
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have the below skills:
- Master's degree + 15 years of relevant experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Working knowledge of CWP systems
- Hardware and Software Analyses
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top