Sr. System Engineer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Sr. System Engineer for a contract at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. We are looking for a candidate to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Responsible for the overall operations of communications, general computing, scientific computing and office automation resources
- Responsible for the overall security related issues related to the operations of communications, general computing, scientific computing and office automation resources
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active Secret Clearance and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree. Fours year of IT experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- Minimum five years of experience with client/server workstations, networking and systems management
- Demonstrable working knowledge of PC-based word processing, terminal emulation, spreadsheet, and presentation graphic software.
- Demonstrable experience with Windows clients and Server administration, network analysis, management and troubleshooting
- Demonstrable office automation management and Oracle client/server configuration management.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top