Sr. Requirements Management Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a Sr. Requirements Management Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for Sr. Requirements Management Specialist to support requirements document reviews and contractor proposals and support technical evaluations with PMO and appropriate customers/teams.
- Support disposition of new requirements and status of ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor contractor work for cost, schedule and performance issues and identify areas of risk
- Participate in internal and external forums and develop recommendations relating to program direction and guidance
- Provide support to the integration of multiple contract activities.
- Provide support to the risk management function.
- Provide support to engineering review board, configuration management and requirements forums including the IRAB, RFC preparation, technical review and coordination.
- Prepare graphics, reports, engineering data and analysis in support of Government directed studies, reviews, conferences and briefings.
- Assist in planning and conducting studies and analyses required to support/identify long-term management and/or technical issues.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in systems engineering, operations research, or related discipline.
- 12 years of experience
- Experience with government acquisition and program management on major IC or DoD program.
- Knowledge of ISP technologies.
- Knowledge of DoD and/or IC acquisition lifecycle processes, and configuration management processes.
- Experience applying ITIL or other process improvement tools.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top