Graham Technologies is hiring for a Sr. DBA in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate to provide knowledge and experience in state-of-the-art hardware design, development, and system implementation requirements.
- Able to define interaction and interface among different categories of requirements, and develop appropriate design to support the requirements while employing engineering methodologies
- Able to design, develop, and execute system test procedures
- Able to serve as a liaison to interpret and translate various disciplines represented on the task team, and serve as a point of contact for evaluation of problems arising from the interdisciplinary nature of the task
- Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to, reliability engineering, hardware/system design, and management experience.
- System test and evaluation
- Advising technical personnel on a broad range of information systems issues
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have he below skills:
- Master's degree + 10 years of relevant experience or Bachelor's degree + 15 years of relevant experience
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top