Sr. Data Engineer and Policy Steward
Graham Technologies is hiring a Sr. Data Engineer and Policy Steward in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate to document data requirements from stakeholders and government leads.
- Maintain data and service architectures and catalogs with focus on user needs.
- Collaborate on the production and maintenance of technical documentation including data dictionaries, data flow documentation, user guides, and API documentation.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of policies (e.g. MOUs/MOAs) related to data sharing
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 10 years of proven working experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree. Fours year of IT experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
- Knowledge of the practical application of Cloud technologies to data center operations
- Ability to design and implement creative solutions to reduce data retention costs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and project details
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top