Graham Technologies is hiring a SharePoint Developer to work on the customer site in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to develop content, and maintains associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks
- Develop SharePoint solutions
- Determine and document the solution design, including all development tasks that are necessary to address all applicable requirements as well as an estimated Level of Effort (LOE) to deliver the proposed solution.
- Modify existing software as well as create special purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI with CI poly.
- Bachelor's Degree. Working experience can be used in lieu of degree: HS diploma with 15+ years of experience or Associates Degree with 13+ years of experience. Degree can be used in lieu of experience: Master's Degree with 2 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint technologies, including SharePoint Designer, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013, and Web services
- 11+ years of experience with the analysis, design, development, and delivery of Web-based applications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Web Services
- Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements and writing design documents
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top