Graham Technologies is hiring a Requirements Specialist in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate who will work on the Sponsor's Team serving a key role in Center's processing of Sponsor's and Sponsor's partners translation requirements.
- Candidate will work with customers to gather and document requirements and then communicate their needs to internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication and project management skills are a must.
- The selected Requirements Specialist daily responsibilities shall include the collection, validation, documentation, and coordination, and transition of incoming translation requirements.
- These requirements will be tracked and managed in the Sponsor's online workflow system.
- Gathering of Sponsor's translation requirements.
- Tracking of all incoming requirements.
- Working with Portfolio Managers to validate requirements.
- Documenting requirements in online workflow system.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to transition translation requirements between teams.
- Tracking of customer communications.
- Supporting customer needs and requests for information.
- Creating and updating templates and forms used to standardize requirement gathering and documentation processes.
- Creating customer accounts in the Sponsor's online workflow system.
- Updating standard operating procedure documents related to work roles.
- Overall project management of the Sponsor's translation requirements.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with CI Poly and some working knowledge of the below skills:
- Six plus years of experience
- Demonstrated on-on-the-job Project management experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience synthesizing complex requirements and effectively communicate expectations to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience gathering, documenting, and tracking requirements.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with and understanding of Sponsor's partners elements.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using Adobe Professional, MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated on-the-job foreign language program or translation industry experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job process improvement experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures and process maps.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with customer service skills.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top