Graham Technologies has an opening for a Recruiting Assistant in Largo, Maryland. We are looking for a candidate to assist our very busy Recruiting team at our Corporate Headquarters.
- Create and edit job descriptions
- Maintaining our Applicant Tracking System
- Generate Contingent and Final Offer Letters
- Assist with written submissions to customer
- Assist with reporting and hiring metrics
- Update candidates on employment status
- Track background investigations
- Assist in overseeing the Employee Referral Program, tracking, and processing bonus awards
- Screen and review resumes and source candidates
- Recruit entry level positions
- Attend recruiting events and conferences
- Support the proposal department in identifying candidates for potential opportunities.
- Ensure resumes meet position requirements.
- Format resumes for submission with proposal responses.
- Work with the proposal team to gather resumes, create organizational charts, and complete annex sections for proposals
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years in an administrative position supporting a recruiting team
- Excellent verbal communications skills and writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and accuracy
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Dropbox
- Highly organized, motivated self-starter with an aptitude for quickly learning and applying new skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work in a rapid development environment.
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Back to top