Public Health Information Specialist (Int.)
Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Information Specialist for our client in Atlanta, GA.
- Project Oversight and Communication: Communicate with project areas in the U.S. and overseas to support CDC NPHI program staff to establish new and strengthen existing national public health institutes in countries in Africa and Latin America
- Information Analysis: Provide analytic support to CDC multi-disciplinary project team to accomplish global public health program goal to establish new and strengthen at least 3 existing national public health institutes in countries in Africa and Latin America
- Internal program support: Provide communications and coordination support to internal program functions and operations
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills and be able to pass a background check:
- Masters degree in Public Health
- Minimum of 4 years experience in global public health program analysis, management, coordination, and reporting
- Experience developing and monitoring project work plans and budgets for global health projects
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be available for 25% international travel
- Familiarity with U.S. government / Department of Health and Human Services / CDC financial management rules, regulations, and processes for global health activities preferred.
- Basic/Intermediate Portuguese language skills preferred.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top