Public Health Information Specialist
Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Information Specialist for our client in Atlanta, GA.
- Meeting communications management, travel and transportation coordination, and coordinating and facilitating visitors to the Director, Deputy Directors, Chief of Staff, and external visitors to the Office of the Director.
- Manages scheduling, travel, and briefings before, during, and after meetings, conference calls, speeches, conferences, or other engagements which require the participation of the CDC Director.
- Ensures that the CDC Director is prepared for upcoming engagements and provides follow-up resulting from such engagements.
- Manages logistics for the CDC Director's meetings and events and coordinates, compiles, researches, and creates logistics materials for the CDC Director, such as itineraries, bios, maps, and directions.
- Works closely with senior staff, CDC stakeholders, and external partners for planning, managing, integrating, coordinating, and evaluating scheduling, travel, and all logistical matters for the CDC Director.
- Ensure logistical activities support and enhance overall objectives of the CDC CGH Director, meet legal and regulatory requirements, and satisfy the needs of the Office of the Director.
- Respond to inquiries and requests to meet with the CDC CGH Director from internal or external partners (e.g., other agencies, foreign governments, multilaterals, foundations, etc.) in the areas of logistical coordination, planning and execution.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with CDC and CIO leadership staff, Agency staff, representatives of DHHS and other agencies, foreign public health officials, and public health organizations, etc.
- Determines approach to achieve objectives; maintains and monitors project tracking and reporting systems in order to develop status reports and response materials for the CGH senior staff for review or signature.
- Plans and/or supports special meetings and/or events.
- Coordinates schedules, agendas, and action items for key groups.
- Preparing and writing briefing materials for CGH senior staff for regular and extraordinary meetings.
- Preparing briefing books for CGH senior staff for special visits, events and other important meetings.
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts in the CGH OD and across the CGH Divisions, develops, and finalizes materials as requested.
- Researches, analyzes and distributes as required information for various meetings and special projects, briefings, reports, and conferences, etc.
- Prepares, finalizes, and distributes materials to other stakeholders as appropriate.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills and be able to pass a background check:
- HS degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing support to senior-level management.
- One year of experience working with senior/upper management performing the same or similar functions
- Demonstrated ability handling sensitive information.
- Knowledge of process, project and program management theory and demonstrated experience applying this knowledge to solve operational issues.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability coordinating between senior/upper management organizational structures.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel to different CDC location in the Atlanta area.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top