Public Health Grants Specialist
Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Grants Specialist for our client in Atlanta, GA.
- Populate and maintain databases to provide fact-based information for processing and tracking grants and cooperative agreements.
- Gather and analyze key procurement data using data collection techniques (e.g., downloading of transactional data to spreadsheet format) and create metrics in order to report results to Grants Lead to be used in internal and external reports on global health spending and strategy development.
- Contribute to maintaining, improving or creating new data management tools. Identify and propose new acquisition data management tools to address needs.
- Provide business recommendations and aid to technical personnel involved in development of complete assitance packages. The task requires making recommendations concerning such issues as the interpretation of a considerable amount of technical data and procurement data.
- Provide business recommendations and aid to technical and subject matter personnel on deadlines, administrative processes and procedures in the development of grants and coags funding documents. Review and provide recommendation of adequacy of assistance package for compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements to Grants Lead.
- Manages the customers Grants Microsoft Outlook mailbox (grants/cooperative agreements): triage of electronic requests for support received from domestic and international programs.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three (3) years of public health work experience providing technical assistance, planning, budget, accounting in federal grants management, and/or federal procurement.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook to produce draft and final work products for use by middle and upper management.
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft SharePoint desired
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top