Project Manager Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a Project Manager Specialist in St. Louis, MO . We are looking for a Project Manager Specialist to coordinate with other NGA entities to identify risk areas and ensure seamless implementation of customer solutions.
- Provide support in program/project milestone review planning and coordination.
- Draft, review, and staff statutory and regulatory acquisition planning documents to support contract modifications or new acquisitions.
- Support management and technology assessments of contractor solutions and processes.
- Review technical and schedule progress of contractor efforts.
- Provide input to reports, briefings and contract documentation.
- Participate in program management reviews, milestone reviews and organizational meetings.
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in management, engineering, or IT field.
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience with government acquisition and program management on major IC or DoD
- Knowledge of ISP technologies. Rationale: Provide rationale here. 3. Knowledge of DoD and/or IC acquisition lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of DoD and/or IC configuration management processes.
- Experience applying ITIL or other process improvement tools.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top