Project Manager Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring a Project Managment Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for Project Managment Analyst to participate in technical reviews, program reviews, and milestone reviews.
- Review products and artifacts and provide feedback to the Program Office.
- Review project IGCEs, PWSs, proposal and technical evaluations and provide feedback to the Program Office.
- Coordinate cost estimates and technical work scope with the Program Office and appropriate project teams.
- Maintain Program Office artifacts.
- Provide requirements definition and requirements tracking through agency processes.
- Review test procedures and serve as a witness to test events.
- Facilitate system, program, and product development across program lifecycle.
- Facilitate transformation of architecture and engineering approaches.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts to the Government points of contact.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelors degree or related experience in a business, engineering or IT field.
- 12 years of experience
- Knowledgeable in the field of Transport engineering (e.g., circuits, IP addresses, network drawings, etc.).
- Project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Experience with developing and working with systems roadmaps and project plans.
- Network engineering experience.
- Satellite Communication (SATCOM) experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
- Understanding of the DoD or IC acquisition process.
- Understanding of the DoD or IC Change Management process.
- Experience in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development, and information technology engineering.
- Experience in transitioning systems from development though operational installation and transition to Operations & Sustainment.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top