Graham Technologies is hiring a PM in Washington DC. We are looking for a PM to be the primary technical point of contact with the customer and be responsible for ensuring all requirements of the contract are met.
- Provide expert level Project Management support.
- Implements information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
- Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
- Knowledge of FISMA, NIST 800-53, and Risk Management Framework is required.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must be U.S. citizens or resident aliens with current valid green cards and knowledge/requirements of the below skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or four years of similar experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Certification(s) in project management (i.e. PMP)
- 3+ Years of experience and knowledge of project management
- Previous experience with successfully managing an Information Assurance Program in a Federal agency or other comparable organization
- Demonstrated experience in the field of Information Assurance in a federal FISMA/ NIST based environment.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top