Graham Technologies is hiring Project Integrator(s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who has a proven record of supporting various projects of varying complexity.
- Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for their successful completion.
- Must have the desire and aptitude to interpret areas where improvements may be made and proceed with a plan to do so.
- Responsible for communicating policies, SOP’s, and business goals of the organization.
- Track and monitor action items for successful completion using SharePoint.
- Plan and coordinate program management process activities
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and composes correspondence.
- Provide technical writing and editing support
What we’re looking for
To land this positions you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Effective communication (written & verbal)
- Strong Multitasking skills
- Technical writing and editing skills
- MS Project
- Work independently with sound judgment or with a team
- Certification is a plus (PMP, Scrum Master)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience using SharePoint, or similar technologies
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Scott writes the software programs that power Graham Technologies’ client websites. He deals with data structure, design, implementation, and issue fixes throughout the partnership.
Back to top