Program Support Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a Program Support Specialist in Doral, FL. We are looking for a candidate who has technical experience with databases, user account management, and the ability to apply specialized technical expertise to perform analysis, testing, and maintenance of systems and products.
- Provide expertise relative to user requirements and develop technical reports and system documentation.
- Build and generate custom reports when requested, to include but not limited to quarterly reports.
- Synchronize TED with various data bases several times weekly
- Conduct Training
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active Secret.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong customer support skills
- Strong communication skills to be able to conduct training
- Knowledge of the USSOUTHCOM AOR
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top