Program Manager Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a PM Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a PM Specialist to coordinate with government personnel, customers and implementation contractors andother interested parties in the implementation of CRQs or other IT projects.
- Assist customers in defining and documenting their UFS IT requirements.
- Assist in developing IGCEs for IT hardware projects.
- Conduct market research on options costs of user facing IT hardware projects.
- Develop PWSs for UFS IT hardware projects.
- Review contractor proposals for IT hardware projects.
- Monitor project implementation and assist in resolving any technical, schedule, or other.
- Maintain project status in BMC Remedy or other databases.
- Support oversight of NGA's UFS architecture and hardware to identify system interface or sustainment risks.
- Maintain the UFS Cost-estimating tool for use by other UFS personnel in the development of CRQ project IGCEs.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TS/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in management, engineering, or IT field.
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Systems Engineering or IT certifications.
- Experience with BMC Remedy IT Service Management.
- Experience with NGA/NSG IT architecture and IT standards.
- Experience with NGA, DoD or IC acquisition process.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top