Graham Technologies is hiring a PM in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a PM to be the onsite individual responsible for the overall programexecution and accomplishments as well as the primary POC between the contractor and the government.
- The contractor PM shall be responsible for effectively staffing, managing and executing the daily tasks associated with this SOW. This execution shall incorporate efficiencies in applying the appropriate skill set to task(s) as well as ensuring that quality reporting of technical work is delivered to the Government in a timely manner.
- The contractor PM shall review team plans and documents to ensure alignment with customer needs and expectations.
- The contractor PM shall develop action plans to address known/emerging issues; Coordinate with customer for concurrence.
- The contractor PM shall develop/support, coordinate and deliver responses to high priority tasking.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TS/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in management, engineering, or IT field.
- 20+ years of experience
- Demonstrated specialized PM experience with the current NGA or IC organizational structure, acquisition process/policies, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes.
- PMP certification or DAWIA PM III, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with NGA and mission partner data and architecture systems.
- ITIL v.3 professional certification.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top