Policy Development Specialist (SME)
Graham Technologies has an opening for a Policy Development Specialist (SME) for our client in Quantico, VA. We are looking for a candidate that has specialized experience in the private or public sector developing and implementing insider threat, force protection, physical security, intelligence, and law enforcement functions.
- The candidate will develop policy to identify strategic critical infrastructure for our customer
- Through quantitative and qualitative analysis support the development of risk management strategies to manage assessed mission risk
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TS/SCI Clearance with working knowledge of the below skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in DoD, program and policy development (USMC-specific is preferred)
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of JCIDS and the DOTMLPF principles and process to assist in the development of the MC CBA
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of how qualitative and quantitative measures can be applied to programmatic efforts in program development and analytics
- Must possess the ability to develop, implement, and monitor scientifically defensible qualitative and quantitative measures for program evaluation aligned with the strategic vision of the Marine Corps Insider Threat Program
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, ability to construct briefs for senior leaders on material and non-material solutions for program development
- Must possess the ability to work both independently and on a team
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top