PM and Integration Manager
Graham Technologies is hiring a PM and Integration Manager in St. Louis, MO . We are looking for a PM and Integration Manager to work on a data storage task and act as team interface to government customer for contractor team.
- Support technical reviews, program reviews, and milestone reviews.
- Review products and artifacts.
- Support project IGCEs, PWSs, proposal and technical evaluations and provide feedback to
- Support customers from project initiation through completion as to the health and status of
- Maintain projects through the Data Center Services SharePoint website.
- Maintain Program Office artifacts.
- Provide requirements tracking through agency processes.
- Support RFCs and ECPs for potential Transport impacts to cost and schedule.
- Identify technical issues and communicate to the Government points of contact.
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in management, engineering, or IT field.
- 8+ years of experience
- Knowledgeable about cloud architecture.
- Experience with developing and working with systems roadmaps and project plans.
- Experience in supporting systems from development though operational installation and transition to Operations & Sustainment.
- Understanding of the DoD or IC Acquisition processes.
- Understanding of DoD or IC CM processes.
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
- Knowledgeable in the field of Data Center engineering.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top