Graham Technologies is hiring a Platform Engineer in Washington DC. We are looking for looking for candidates who are looking for the opportunity to work in an engaging, high-tech development environment, working with an excellent team and customer base.
- Help lead the design, development, and release of major components of an advanced and highly automated Cloud-based application development platform
- Perform highly complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of distinct product hardware or technical service lines of businesses.
- Analyze and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques to the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects.
- Review completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendor capabilities.
- Help define DevOps methodology.
- Assist with training junior software engineer staff.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 7 to 10 years proven hands-on software development
- Bachelors Degree preferred 4 years of IT experience in lieu of degree accepted
- Working knowledge of Cloud base platforms.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top