Graham Technologies is hiring an Oracle Developer in Washington DC.
- Lead the design, debugging, coding and maintenance of applications built on Oracle.
- Develop and deploy applications that support technical staff, end users and all levels of management.
- Partner with internal resources to define and implement process improvements.
- Build and support internal solutions while conducting systems analysis, design, coding, testing and troubleshooting of new and existing applications.
- Gather input and requirements from technical staff, end users and management.
- Complete projects and task as assigned.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS.
- 5+ years' experience developing with PL/SQL and data migration
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree. Fours year of IT experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- Experience in application and database development Oracle.
- Oracle 10g or 11g preferred
- Understand existing design/process of the application, trouble shoot issues, understand requirements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Apex
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top