Graham Technologies is hiring a Linux Administrator in Reston, VA. We are looking for a candidate who will serve as a RedHat Linux systems administrator and maintain responsibility for the daily operation and maintenance of unclassified and classified IT systems, including RedHat Linux version 6 and 7, RedHat JBOSS, MySQL, JMS, Zookeeper, Storm, and SaltStack.
- Work as part of a dynamic team to keep systems maintained and optimized through daily, weekly, and monthly patching, upgrades, and tuning when maintenance is required.
- Perform day to day operations and interface with internal and external clients to support system operations.
- Contribute and maintain operations documentation, including configuration data, change requests, installation procedures, knowledge base articles, SOP's, engineering diagrams, and test plans.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI or higher (ability to obtain Poly)
- Bachelor's and 8+ years of system admin experience, Master's and 6+ year of system admin experience, PhD and 4 years of system admin experience, HS or GED and 12+ years of system admin experience, Associates Degree 6+ years of system admin experience
- Experience with administering RedHat Linux as a primary operating system
- Experience with using ticketing systems
- Security + or higher certification
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top