Lead Test Engineer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Lead Tester in Washington DC. The successful candidate will be directly involved in redeveloping and executing test plans, procedures, and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing
- Design and develop test cases and test procedures including automated test scripts.
- Lead testing activities including test team management and oversight of testing activities.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and some working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Seven (7) years of software testing experience
- Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Data migration testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with test procedure development, maintenance, and execution
- Familiarity with concepts of web-based software applications
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Ability to detect, report, and explain defects effectively.
- Ability to plan, set goals, and determine strategies for accomplishing results.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with customers and developers.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
.About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top