Lead Requirements Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring a Lead Requirements Analyst in Arlington, VA . We are looking for a candidate to be responsible for the Requirements Management of enterprise-level technology solutions for a large-scale government program.
- Own and develop the Requirements Management processes and SOPs and lead a team of other requirements engineers, while interfacing with cross-functional horizontal leads.
- Support the execution of tasks spanning the full agile system development life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, testing, and deployment.
- Assist with client communications and relationships and establish Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the client and domain, enabling effective translation and traceability of business needs into system requirements.
- Support staff collaboration and facilitate coordination across the delivery team to ensure solutions delivered meet client expectations for defined scope, schedule and cost.
- Ensure traceability of defined requirements (and changes to defined requirements) to delivered solution.
What we're looking for
To land this positions you must have working knowledge of the below skills
- 5+ years working requirements allocation and management activities
- Bachelors degree. Fours year of IT experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- Strong Multitasking skills
- Certified Scrum Master
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top