LAN Support Administrator
Graham Technologies is hiring a LAN Support Administrator at Fort Devens, MA. We are a small IT Group and each of us perform multiple tasks in support of our DOD customer. This job requires someone with knowledge of Windows workstation, experience with computer networks, as well as familiarity with the DOD environment.
- From a Network perspective, you will be assisting the Lead Network Administrator with maintaining, troubleshooting and configuring the garrison-wide infrastructure for network and network security. You should understand Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies, especially IPv4 addressing and Juniper switching, port authentication using 802.1x, and MAC authentication with dynamic VLAN assignment.
- Ideally, you will have experience with Junos Space NMS and CA Spectrum as well as Microsoft Network Policy Server. Knowledge of QoS, video conferencing systems and Avaya or Cisco VoIP configuration and troubleshooting and knowledge of VLSM, VLANs, MSTP, VRFs would be a plus.
- This position will be providing direction to the LAN Support Technician with desktop support for users and classrooms. You must be willing to learn to deploy Windows 10 via Microsoft SCCM. You will also be supporting the Help Desk. You will need to keep track of issues and their resolution, maintain an inventory list of assets, and manage lifecycle replacements.
- Additionally, you will provide assistance in the SIPR environment as an admin backup
To land this job you will have to have an active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience providing Network support in a DOD Environment.
- Familiarity with Windows Workstations and knowledge of Group Policy and Active Directory.
- Must be CompTIA Security+ certified.
- Must have a current network certification and be able to acquire some type of desktop certification within six months of hire.
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to work independently, recognize and troubleshoot problems on your own with little to no direction and the ability to work under tight timeframes.
- This job will require a Tuesday through Saturday schedule.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top