Graham Technologies is hiring a JAVA Developer in McLean, VA. We are looking for a candidate who will serve as a key member in the modernization of client mission architecture and deploy high volume, cloud-based application to support critical mission needs.
- Execute full life cycle software development and contribute to all phases.
- Collaborate with clients to architect, design, build, and maintain efficient, well designed, and testable code.
- Identify systems bugs and bottlenecks and resolve using effective solutions, bringing commercial industry best practices.
- Maintain and grow expertise and awareness of open source and commercial industry innovations to be applied to client challenges.
What we're looking for: To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI or higher (ability to obtain Poly)
- Bachelor's and 8+ years of system admin experience, Master's and 6+ year of system admin experience, PhD and 4 years of system admin experience, HS or GED and 12+ years of system admin experience, Associates Degree 6+ years of system admin experience
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience Webservices Framework and specifications
- Experience with built scripts
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of object oriented application development principles, theories, and design patterns
- Security + or higher certification
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top