Graham Technologies is hiring a JAVA Developer in Springfield VA. We are looking for a candidate to provide immediate web developer/engineer services to support our customer.
- Work with analysts and management team as well as Technical Executive in managing finished geospatial intelligence information and maintenance of office data and web services.
- Support the development/maintenance of software code to support intelligence oriented products.
- Interface and coordinate with other team members, web team and management
- Act as technical advisor and customer advocate
- Assist in developing/maintaining interactive databases & web services.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI CI poly:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree. Fours year of IT experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- 11+ years of experience
- Strong JAVA programming skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing web based applications and services
- Demonstrated experience providing technical solutions to complex problems within a team-centric environment.
- Strong ability to plan, lead and implement the successful completion of major project initiatives and efforts, as required
- Demonstrated experience with web services and manipulating XML.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Enterprise Operating systems, architecture and effective people skills.
- Strong knowledge of NGA organization, mission, functions, and processes used within the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in working with advanced computer hardware and software technology and databases.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the US Intelligence Community, specifically imagery dissemination
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top