IT Secuirty Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a IT Secuirity Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a IT Security Specialist to support government personnel, customers and implementation contractors and other interested parties regarding security aspects of CRQs or other IT projects.
- Assist in developing IGCEs for security requirements within IT hardware/software services
- Assist in developing security requirements to be included in the PWSs for UFS hardware/software services and/or projects.
- Review and comment on security aspects of contractor proposals for UFS IT hardware
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in management, engineering, or IT field.
- 20+ years of experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- Detailed understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology, encryption, and other security tools utilized within DoD and commercial organizations.
- Experience with the security aspects of computer networking to include TCP/IP, VPN.
- Experience with the security aspects of cellular and wireless (802.11) technology.
- Detailed understanding of DoD, ODNI, DISA, and NGA security policies and procedures.
- Experience with NGA, DoD or IC acquisition process.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top