IT Disaster Recovery Engineer
Graham Technologies has an opening for an IT Disaster Recovery Engineer in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate to enhance and enable IT disaster recovery and IT business continuity program requirements.
- Annual review and update of IT-DRP, IT contingency plan, and other IT related business continuity documents
- Review and update systems and business continuity tiers and classifications
- Evaluate technical systems designs against established Recovery Point Objective and Recovery Time Objective (RPO/RTO)
- Develop technical designs and documents for meeting RPO/RTO
- Assist with cost modeling design decisions related to RPO/RTO
- Conduct, coordinate, and assist with IT disaster recovery/continuity test
- Develop IT disaster recovery/continuity test plans
- Document IT disaster recovery/continuity test exercises
- Assists with IT aspects of government wide continuity exercises
- Perform monthly review and update of General Support Systems (GSS) documentation and Enterprise diagrams
- Annually review and update System Security Plan
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor's Degree desired.
- 5 or more years of experience in IT disaster recovery planning.
- Experience creating disaster recovery plans and IT contingency plans.
- Experience developing disaster recovery and continuity test plans and exercises,
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top