International Affairs Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring an International Affairs Specialist in Springfield, VA . We are looking for candidates to be responsible for the support and execution of authorities and agreements with international partners
- Assist with the coordination and execution of international agreements across NGA, DOD, and the IC. Provide technical assessments of capabilities of international partners and their support to national security priorities.
- Assist with the coordination/hosting of international visitors at NGA.
- Assist country desk officers with research, gathering, and compilation of informational material related to programs and initiatives within NGA, to include information in support of foreign visits or travel.
- Interpret DoD and IC policy related to foreign partnerships, IT systems, and physical access, and use that knowledge to inform and recommend action to the client.
- Organize stakeholders from DoD, IC, and foreign partner organizations to make decisions related to important bilateral and multilateral activities, or implement resolved action as a federated community.
- Draft policy, guidance, and detailed reports on complex and sensitive areas in foreign policy, NGA policy, and community policy as it relates to intelligence-sharing.
- Facilitate meetings with U.S. and foreign stakeholders, drawing connections and creating understanding based on knowledge of perspectives and unique challenges of the actors to come to consensus.
- Provide ad hoc support to foreign liaisons assigned to NGA.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 3-6 years of experience supporting international policies
- BS/BA degree required a degree in International Affairs is desired
- Ability to conduct independent research
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to and familiarization with DoD or IC international programs Experience working with NGA Meeting or conference Facilitation is desired.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top