Graham Technologies has an opening for an Graphic Designer for our client in Washington DC. We are looking for experienced Graphic Desinger to develop complex, workflow-driven interactive design projects.
- Evaluate client's functional and business requirements.
- Present and justify designs to clients on a regular basis.
- Create project-specific user interface guidelines that assist clients in making future design decisions.
- Work with content writers, visual designers, and software developers to ensure a smooth transition of design into development.
- Enjoy working independently and take ownership of work.
- Ability to focus in time-sensitive environment
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with CI poly and willing to work mid shift 2pm-10pm with working knowledge of the below skills:
- 3+ years experience as a UI designer working on digital products
- Ability to combine user goals and business goals to create a viable user experience.
- Working knowledge of various technology constraints/capabilities.
- Experience with a range of software development practices, including agile and use-case based methods is a plus.
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working directly with clients in a consulting role, including leading discussion at client meetings
- In-depth knowledge of the latest design and prototyping tools
- Experience with working in a fast, paced team-oriented production environment
- BA or BFA degree preferred or design-related discipline: Visual Design, Interactive, Graphic Design; Communications
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top