GeoInt Technical Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring for a GeoInt Technical Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure.
- Develop web products that perform:
- Data Manipulations
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Data Anomalies Detection
- Establishing data taxonomy
- Metadata and Data Discovery
- Define valid values for attribute fields.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Proficient with Excel and SQL.
- 5 - 7 years' experience supporting DoD and the Intelligence community.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Structured Observation Management (SOM) and Object based Production (OBP)
- Extensive knowledge of the NAS and a wide range of knowledge with respect to clients products and IC GEOINT needs.
- Knowledge of the GEOINT Content Configuration Control Board (CCB).
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top