Full Stack Engineer
- Mitchellville, MD
Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for a Full Stack Engineer in Upper Marlboro to join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members!
Our full-stack engineers typically have experience in human-centered design, progressive web application development and testing tools & techniques. They will be expected to work in a collaborative Agile environment, able to communicate and interact well with their teammates and customers. They work to ensure that shipping new changes is fast, reliable, and repeatable, utilizing the latest in build, test automation, and continuous integration tools to orchestrate deployment pipeline processes. In addition, they'll have the opportunity to work with the latest AWS cloud infrastructure tools to automate, containerize, and auto-scale solutions. This is a great opportunity to work with a high-performing team in a fun environment.
At GRAHAM, we're passionate about building great software that meets needs, while developing our people and providing growth opportunities. Software doesn't build itself; teams of people do. That's why our primary focus is on developing better engineers, better teammates, and better leaders. By putting people first, we give our company and teammates more opportunities to grow and raise the bar of the software we develop.
You'll be happy to know: This position has the flexibility to support some telecommuting.
We're excited about candidates who:
- Able to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Angular, Bootstrap, Material, jQuery
- Demonstrated experience with REST APIs and data ETL
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL and MySQL databases
- Expert web-based software development skills
- Hands-on experience working within cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or similar)
It would also be amazing if you demonstrated:
- Experience with Cloud-based Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Web App Installation and Deployment Experience
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Back to top