Federal Civilian Practice Lead
Graham Technologies has an opening for a Federal Civilian Practice Lead in Largo, Maryland. We are looking for a candidate to serve a senior leader for the Federal Civilian Practice focused on winning and leading information technology projects and developing business for the Federal Civilian Practice. Performs in the core disciplines of BD/Capture/Strategy; Technical Solutions; and Operations
- Devises a strategic roadmap to grow GRAHAM's Federal Civilian practice.
- Collaborates and manages towards GRAHAM's' business objectives.
- Oversees the transformation of ideas into actionable concepts, and timelines programs while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, market needs, and the overall objectives of the business to achieve its long term success.
- Contributes to GRAHAM's overall business strategy, particularly as it relates to technology risks, opportunities, and resource allocation.
- Develops strategies to sustain a technical advantage over competing companies by championing the balance between innovation, creativity, and execution according to plan and maintaining a high output culture within the practice.
- Evaluate risks, opportunities and make key decisions that increase the Federal Civilian Practice.
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership to maintain a 3-year vision, strategy, and timeline for service expansion within the practice.
- Leads complex negotiations with industry partners to build teams supporting large complex procurement's, leads capture for complex and technical bids, including identifying and comprehending clients' requirements and buying patterns, developing complex technical solution options, and building a cost-competitive industry team that can deliver client impact through a winning bid.
- Drives market-based competitive intelligence, market assessments, client assessments, and strategic planning efforts for expanding specific client-based opportunity portfolios and pipelines.
- Manages key stakeholder relationship and keep the business leadership team informed and engaged in advancing strategic partnerships with clients and industry partners.
- Integrates business goals and objectives with specific IT strategies, programs, initiatives, and investments.
- Responsible for the development of overall technology strategies for pursuits.
- Evaluates existing technologies and makes recommendations for new technologies considering new trends in the market.
- Advises organizational leadership on emerging technologies, including how to implement them and works alongside leadership to ensure IT and business planning are fully integrated on a continuous basis to increase business capability and value, reduce cost and risk, foster innovation, and maximize accountability and return on investment.
- Actively manages the Federal Civilian Program Portfolio to include project operations, financial management, resource management, and problem/issue/risk resolution.
- Oversees all the activities of the Federal Civilian Program Portfolio and is responsible and accountable for the executive oversight of the engineering operations, service delivery, and management across the entire department.
- Assumes the primary day-to-day responsibility of the Federal Civilian Program Portfolio including attracting, managing and motivating high-caliber & passionate autonomous delivery teams and project managers.
- Executes supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Builds clear lines of communication between PM's and delivery teams across the practice to understand customer needs, identify value of existing and new features, and enhance customer satisfaction.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
- Proven knowledge of Federal Civilian markets including CMS and/or HHS.
- Experience in building and managing a multi-year services marketing pipeline.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development.
- Ability to lead and drive a market plan for client services across Federal markets.
- Experience fostering and maintaining relationships with organizations, internally and externally.
- Support for the full life-cycle of procurement from lead to capture through proposal.
- Experience in teaming for captures and managing subcontractors on bid/proposals.
- Experience leading small and medium IT proposals and responses to short turn-around task orders.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal acquisition process.
- Customer centric focus with proven successful client interface and management.
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and business development metrics for pwin, win rate, etc.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development in IT services.
- Leading prime IT proposal efforts.
- Experience in IT program execution and program management.
- Background in IT services which will provide a better understanding of the firm's service offerings for clients and client requirements.
- Support the design and articulation of proposed technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, major in IT or Computer Science desired, Master's degree desired.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Back to top