- Reston, VA
Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for an ETL Developer for our customer in Reston, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The ETL Developer will serve as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives in the area of IT Audit. Serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number projects dealing with IT Audit. Coordinate with program management to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs. Lead the IT Audit team and provide technical expertise in the following areas:
- Provide support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to IT Audit.
- Ensure information systems compliance with the Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Develop responses to auditors' Notification of Findings and Recommendations (NFR) to include corrective actions, risk mitigations, and necessary Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Conduct IT Audits (system and application level) including assessment of IT controls for systems and validation corrective actions for deficiencies.
- Develop new and support existing ETL processes using industry leading ETL tools. Preferably experience with IBM Infosphere DataStage.
- Performance tune SQL statements executed by ETL code as required.
- Experience with Database technologies such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Perform source system analysis as required.
- Be able to read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals
We're excited about candidates who:
- Has an active TS/SCI CI Poly
- Business Intelligence Tools Experience (preferably Business Objects)
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards in BI Tool
- Significant PL/SQL Experience
- Significant Database Tuning Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot interfaces
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lead testing initiatives for releases as needed
- Ability to document processes as needed
- Experience with DIA EDW is a plus
- Experience with DIA CMS or NSA FACTS is a plus
- Oracle DBA experience is a plus
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated - fairly . Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work - regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people ! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees - the lifeblood of our business ! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life", both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
Back to top