Graham Technologies is hiring for a DBA in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate to help design, develop, and test state-of-the-art Cloud-based platforms that enhance DevOps and data analytics capabilities of a US national agency
- Implement and maintain complex databases.
- Implement procedures to control the access and allocation of data and maintain security controls.
- Maintain database definitions and documentation and apply basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments.
- Provide full competence in the area.
- Solve a diverse range of complex problems and work with limited direction.
- Interface with internal and external clients and make significant contributions to department goals and planning efforts.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an activeTS/SCI Clearance and working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of working experience in IT in lieu of degree
- Five + years of relevant experience in the area of information technology.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top