Graham Technologies is hiring for a DBA in Springfield, VA.
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying data models and databases for the demonstration capability and the end-state system
- Architecting, developing and maintaining databases for development, test, training and production environments across multiple classification fabrics for the final enterprise system
- Working with development team and enterprise service provider partners to implement security features such as access control, role separation, audit and logging, and system monitoring
- Working with systems engineers and architects to specify and design the final system, both at the sponsor and with Sponsor's partners
- Participating in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirement
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Must have at least 7 years of IT experience, to include experience in database administration and database development
- Experience with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- Experience with VBA (Visual Basic) for MS Access
- Experience with Oracle SQL*Loader, Oracle Data Pump, and Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g and SQL Server database structures such as: triggers, views, materialized views, sequences, procedures, functions, roles, profiles, and synonyms
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top