Data Integration Developer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Data Integration Developer in Washington DC. We are looking for candidates to perform development of data extraction, ingestion, transformation, enhancing, formatting, validation, cleansing, processing and analytics components.
- Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects.
- Review completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendor capabilities.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 5+ years of proven working experience designing and implementing enterprise integration solutions
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree. Fours year of IT experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, and database design principles
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and project details
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top