Graham Technologies is hiring a Communication Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible to develop and implement internal and external communications.
- Proactively identify and implement marketing strategies.
- Analyze customer needs; make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages.
- Tailor messages by target audience.
- Research, write, edit, and publish communications products (e.g., print, web, electronic, briefings).
- Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators and other required staff.
- Prepare material for publication and other media both internally and externally.
- Manage and monitor production schedules. Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
- Support senior leaders by writing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communications products (e.g., emails, articles)
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI and the below required skills:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Journalism, Communications, or English or at least four years of editing experience without the specified degree
- 7-10 years' experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, the ability to present to diverse audiences, and strong customer services skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency on PC platforms using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with electronic publishing and publication production process..
- Familiarity with basic product design principles.
- Proven experience assessing communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top