Business Operations Support
Graham Technologies is hiring for a Business Operations Support in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can support the Business Operations team to provide operational planning, management, and administrative support.
- Assist with facilities management to include maintaining space for Government and contractor staff.
- Assist with on-boarding and exiting staff to include issues such as coordinating desks and systems, assignment of parking tags, updating phone and contact lists, and collecting any materials when staff leave the division.
- Assist with coordination of Taskers that impact projects or issues. This support may require determining pertinent staff to prepare responses and provide information, then monitoring and tracking status as needed.
- Maintain and update, as needed, the Continuity of Operations Planning (CONOPS) for the division or Business Operations office.
- Assist with system and database access issues and potential system administration/roles assignments.
- Assist with planning and managing conference/event reports and approval requests.
- Ability to provide a high degree of oral and written communication skills, and proven ability to collaborate effectively with different personalities in a range of positions, including technical leads and managers at senior levels within multiple agencies.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience and training.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Expertise with office automation and proficiency in the development of plans, reports and presentations.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- Program management, project management, Staff Officer, or Senior-level administrative experience
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Ability to respond to short deadlines and Ad-hoc requirements.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Understanding of NGA's Strategy and Vision is highly desired
- Facilities management experience is highly desired
- Government agency or military staff experience is highly desired
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top