Graham Technologies is hiring a Business Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for Business Analyst with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Advise and assist with strategic planning, policy and business analysis
- Support development of government mission and vision statements
- Perform trade studies and assess trades between functionality and security risk management
- Develop process improvement recommendations and facilitate quality improvement efforts; translate operational requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications
- Formulate internal and/or external policy
- Provide assessment and recommendations of new policy or changes
- Develop, apply, and validate operational metrics and performance risk assessments
- Advise on planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, buildings, and facilities dedicated to the geospatial intelligence enterprise.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI with CI poly and working knowledge of the below skills
- 3-6 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledgeable in Business Intelligence/Business Analytics principles, policies, and practices.
- Able to independently initiate, manage, execute and report tasks as identified by the government
- Have good written and oral communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Be familiar with current NGA operations and business processes.
- Knowledgeable in IC, DoD, and Federal BI/BA implementations.
- Ability to interface with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels within multiple agencies.
- Develop, analyze and review BA Requirements and user stories.
- Ability to perform business and statistical analysis on variety of data sets using BA tools.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top