Graham Technologies is hiring for a Acquisition Support in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who cana assist the Portfolio management team with coordination and collaboration of R&D activities among the agency Portfolios.
- Assist with coordination and review of documents needed for procurement packages to include Statements of Work, Market Research, Requests for Information, Determination and Findings, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Acquisition Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Request for Clarification review and responses, etc.
- Assist with evaluating and documenting proposal reviews, program/project milestone review planning and coordination, and creation of spreadsheets, database, presentation, media/graphics for reporting maintaining status updates.
- Coordination with customers partner organizations for interdepartmental procurement actions (MIPRS) and assist financial team with funding document requirements and monitoring funding status.
- Assist CORs or TMs with travel request reviews and assist with tracking Government provided or contractor acquired assets and property management.
- Assist with development of Memorandum’s of Agreement, Service Level Agreement or other forms of Agreements in support of pending joint contracting activities and plans within NGA as well as with other organizations.
- Assist technical requirements personnel with understanding contracting processes and approaches.
- Assist with development and documenting of business processes for the team’s operations and overall business process improvement planning and suggestions.
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Government contracting or acquisition experience and ability to clearly define requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD FAR (DFAR).
- Cost/Price Analysis expertise
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or other related fields to contract administration
- Experience with DOD/IC Acquisition process
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) is highly desirable
- Experience supporting advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Government program, planning and budgeting and execution (PPBE) processes
- Experience with agile acquisition processes.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Scott writes the software programs that power Graham Technologies’ client websites. He deals with data structure, design, implementation, and issue fixes throughout the partnership.
Back to top