- Emeryville, CA
Who we are:
The System Engineering team plays a vital role in our operational success both in the field and the cloud. System Engineers at Grabango proactively develop our automation, monitoring, and controls for distributed infrastructure and support the platform on which our products run.
This full-time role reports directly to the System Engineering Manager.
What you'll be doing:
- Configuring standalone and virtual computer systems to be easily manageable, secure, and fault tolerant
- Designing and implementing virtual and physical infrastructure on premises and the cloud
- Maintaining and expanding the Grabango network infrastructure
- Maintain the highest availability of systems and infrastructure
- Build and deploy tools to operate and monitor distributed and edge systems
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 4-6 years of experience with system administration and hands-on experience with the following:
- Network administration and management, cloud and onprem routing and firewalls
- Configuration, optimization, and management of linux systems
- Automation and operational tool development via scripting through Bash/Shell, Python, PowerShell or other languages.
- Configuration management systems, Ansible, Puppet, Salt preferred.
- Distributed computing systems, specifically Kubernetes and containerized computing (Docker)
Educations & Certifications:
- BS Information Systems or equivalent industry experience
Back to top