- Emeryville, CA
Who we are:
As the Product Manager you will manage the Grabango app and support end users to improve their shopping experience by eliminating lines and saving people time. You will also manage our internal user interfaces in support of our operational efforts and computer vision development. You’ll be responsible for guiding product strategy, functional requirements, product design and more. Our ideal candidate is passionate about Grabango and our mission, has experience shipping impactful products, and has led teams to success ideally in a startup environment. This candidate would also be personable, collaborative and flexible, with the drive to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
This position will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive marketplace success: lead strategy & development of the app, leading to great engagement, empowerment, and save people more time
- Create data-driven analyses that help inform product strategy
- Work closely with our teams to create an intuitive, elegant mobile experience that will be used by the shoppers community
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders and the leadership team
- Own your product’s destiny and create roadmaps for the team to reflect this vision
What you should have:
- 2+ years in product management. Additional experience in other fields is a plus.
- Prior experience managing consumer web and mobile products. Including iOS and Android operating systems.
- Demonstrated success bringing new customer facing products or services to market by driving product requirements through a software development team using an agile development process
- You’re good at inspiring and leading teams. You take the time to really understand individuals’ interests and sources of motivation.
- You have good business sense and can see the big picture. You can see how impacting one lever in a complex marketplace affects many others.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- You have expertise with data analysis, and you’re able to draw insights from complex data. Experience with Looker or SQL a plus.
- You’re excellent at execution. You’ve worn Product Manager, Project Manager, and Quality Assurance hats whenever needed, even if those functions weren’t in your title.
- You can communicate effectively with engineers and designers. Computer Science background is a plus but not required.
- You have strong user empathy and intuition around usability/visual design
- Experience A/B testing at both small and large scales is a plus
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
Educations & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Back to top