Chief Financial Officer
- Emeryville, CA
Who we are:
Grabango is seeking a CFO to lead the company from its present growth stage through IPO. You will work closely with the CEO on fundraising and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO in a company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
This full-time role reports directly to the CEO and is based in Berkeley.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Participate in high-level decisions around spend, pricing, and business strategy.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Participate in fundraising activities.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Drive cost analysis and reduction efforts.
- Manage leasing instruments.
- Prior experience taking a company public.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
What you should have:
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management, and budgeting.
- Creating, coordinating, and evaluating financial programs to include budgeting, tax planning and conservation of assets.
- Financial planning and analysis of cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business.
- Proven experience building budgets and keep departments accountable by measuring and monitoring
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate appropriately.
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
Back to top