Marketing Coordinator, Content & Social Media
Marketing Coordinator, Content & Social Media
Employment Type: Full Time
The Marketing Coordinator, Content Marketing & Social Media will support the overall content strategy through creating, publishing and measuring effectiveness of content to deliver an integrated and seamless experience across all digital platforms.
- Work across marketing team to identify, plan and produce content for use on corporate website, ecommerce website, campaign landing pages, promotional ads, blogs,) etc.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to create social media plan and calendar to drive brand awareness and create brand preference and advocates.
- Monitor and participate in all corporate account and industry relevant conversations with target industry publications, thought leaders, competitors, etc.
- Ensure effective inclusion of social media elements into all campaigns/initiatives.
- Support establishing company and subject matter experts as thought leaders and voice for industry in digital media.
- Develop and manage content plan of informational, educational and promotional content for websites and website supporting materials.
- Work with ecommerce team to identify and implement improvements to ecommerce site by regular review of industry best practices, leading ecommerce sites and competitive analysis.
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read a variety of types of content, including social media, product pages, articles, etc.
- Ensure all content meets company style, tone and messaging requirements in support of furthering competitive position in market.
- Ability to successfully repurpose content in new ways and across channels/sites to maximize reach and impact.
- Leverage SEO insights for the content creation and publication process.
- Proactively resolve roadblocks to keep projects on schedule.
- Work with marketing team to provide regular reports and analysis web content and properties, such as visit volume, time on site, conversions, engagement, etc.
- Work closely with management to prioritize tasks based on impact/effort assessment.
- Evaluate competitive landscape and stay current on Marketing trends according to designated disciplines
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Experience with Content Management Systems /web publishing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills capable of working effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills including meticulous attention to details and strong organizational skills and the ability to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices for digital content and social media
- Experience with associated technologies/applications and skills a plus, including SFDC, Marketo, Kentiko, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO, Kentico, Zuora and others as appropriate.
- Ability anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions quickly and thoroughly but with detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and quickly shift between competing priorities.
- Proven ability to solve problems, handle conflict, anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions quickly and thoroughly.
- Self-starter with the willingness to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- The ability to travel up to 20%
Gordian is the world's leading provider of construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the construction lifecycle. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, Gordian delivers groundbreaking solutions to contractors, architects, engineers, educational institution stakeholders, facility owners and managers in the local, state and federal government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, legal, retail and other industries. With our proprietary data, along with our RSMeans and Sightlines data, we offer the largest collection of labor, material and equipment data and associated costs in the world with over 275,000 construction tasks with costs for all areas of construction. Gordian also offers the most widely used construction procurement information management software available anywhere and cutting-edge facilities intelligence and life cycle costing software to assess initial installed costs versus long-term facility costs and improve long-term asset performance. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE M/F
See Inside the Office of Gordian
Back to top