Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
The Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing will serve as a key contributor in implementing digital marketing strategies that support product and industry marketing initiatives. This role will collaborate with internal stakeholders for lead generation and transactional campaigns that help achieve company revenue targets.
- Work with product, marketing and sales teams to support lead gen and ecommerce transactions.
- Project manage website design enhancements that improve the user experience.
- Analyze results and trends to identify opportunities for increasing website traffic and driving revenue.
- Understand KPI metrics essential for growth and provide optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with designers, writers, and management to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Ensure accurate copy with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Manage A/B testing efforts that help optimize the conversion funnel.
- Monitor voice of the customer feedback to help improve site experience.
- Assist with launching and merchandising products in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Update site content regularly and look for opportunities to continually improve.
- Evaluate competitive landscape and stay current on digital trends.
- Implement PPC search and display campaigns. Monitor performance and adjust tactics.
- Create advertising audiences for targeting by industry and persona.
- Proactively resolve roadblocks to keep projects on schedule.
- Work with marketing team to provide regular reports and analysis
- Work closely with management to prioritize tasks based on impact/effort assessment.
- Evaluate competitive landscape and stay current on Marketing trends according to designated disciplines
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of Marketing experience
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to analyze trends and adjust activities to attain maximum results.
- Understanding of SEO, user experience, and A/B Testing concepts.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills capable of working effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to details and strong organizational skills and the ability to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience with associated technologies/applications and skills a plus, including SFDC, Marketo, Kentiko, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO, Kentico, Zuora and others as appropriate.
- Ability anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions quickly and thoroughly but with detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and quickly shift between competing priorities.
- Proven ability to solve problems, handle conflict, anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions quickly and thoroughly.
- Self-starter with the willingness to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- The ability to travel up to 20%
Gordian is the world's leading provider of construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the construction lifecycle. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, Gordian delivers groundbreaking solutions to contractors, architects, engineers, educational institution stakeholders, facility owners and managers in the local, state and federal government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, legal, retail and other industries. With our proprietary data, along with our RSMeans and Sightlines data, we offer the largest collection of labor, material and equipment data and associated costs in the world with over 275,000 construction tasks with costs for all areas of construction. Gordian also offers the most widely used construction procurement information management software available anywhere and cutting-edge facilities intelligence and life cycle costing software to assess initial installed costs versus long-term facility costs and improve long-term asset performance. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE M/F
See Inside the Office of Gordian
Back to top