Vintage Sales Manager - New York
- Maintain retail call frequency to include: maintaining inventory levels, building & restocking displays, permanent point of sale placements, selling in additional shelf space, rotating product, planning promotion activities, and follow-up on delivery issues.
- Introduce and sell in new brands & packages including activities to support sell through.
- Review target account analysis and reports to ensure Goose Island Vintage brands are performing at targeted levels of all accounts.
- Training / education of wholesalers, retailers, and consumers on brands.
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions / events, as necessary.
- 5-7 years experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry experience preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills: able to speak in front of an audience
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills.
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top