Sales Representative - Los Angeles
- To develop and manage a high potential team to all Sales for all craft brands across all geographies
- To ensure we continue to own our home market by developing plans to meet our volume and distribution goals.
- Set the direction for success in US markets by empowering our local reps to act with confidence while being held accountable for success. Ensure team maintains retail call frequency to include: detailed selling process, maintain inventory levels, building and restocking, booking displays, permanent point of sale placements, selling in additional shelf space, rotate product, filling shelves, planning promotion activities, and follow-up on delivery issues.
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through, as necessary Complete required paperwork/ computer tracking such as: Account Level objectives tracking, expense reports, tracking forms, surveys and work orders. Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, finished product loss). Communicate with all Craft
- Brewery departments as necessary to achieve these goals.
Review target account analysis and reports to ensure craft brands are performing at top of class levels for all assigned accounts and work to provide incentives to induce sales in low performing areas.
- 3-5 years of Sales or Business Development experience. Experience in the craft beer industry preferred.
- A history of developing a solid team of sales performers through recruiting and training.
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales objectives.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with executive level clients/counterparts at the decision-maker level.
- Ability to understand and articulate strategic and financial value propositions and concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as the confidence and polish to represent the company in both formal and informal settings.
See Inside the Office of Goose Island Brewery
Striving to bring craft beer to the Midwestern masses, Goose Island opened its first brewpub in Chicago in 1988. It was a great success, and since then, Goose Island has expanded to include a large brewery, a bottling plant, and a second brewpub that work together to brew over 50 unique craft beers and distribute them to beer lovers across the country.
Back to top